Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Did Simon Just Throw Kris Under the Bus?

Kris Allen, “The Way You Look Tonight”: 18
I took off a point because I didn’t like the transition in tempo and I took off a point because I didn’t like the way he roamed around the stage looking like he was lost. But other than those two things I thought it was a great performance. And Jamie Foxx says he wants to work with him? That may be the only time I ever download a Jamie Foxx single. Maybe he’s got better taste than I’ve ever given him credit for.

It will be interesting to see what Simon has to say about Danny, because I think he may have just thrown Kris under the bus to try and save his preordained Adam-Danny final. Why else would he say that a CLEARLY popular contestant doesn’t seem like someone who can win? Unless he’s trying to rile up the Kris fans to vote for him. Hmmm…