Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And the First Person Going Home Is...

9:12 We’re back…The guys are on the couch, but the girls are still changing so Ryan stalls…Ford music video…”I’m Good, I’m Gone”…They’re working in bakery…In a construction zone…a dog spa…The word you’re searching for is anyway…

9:14 Ryan says that Matt took the longest to do the quick change…Lights down…Lil stands…No idea how he’s going to do this…Ryan sends her to the far side of the stage…He follows her and talks to her…Ryan sends her home…WOO-HOO!...That was quick, but who cares? WOO-HOO!…Simon kind of smiles at the camera as if to say I told you so…She does “I’m Every Woman”…You know she’s working on some words for Simon in her head…I said they’d eliminate someone in each half-hour but I never dreamed they’d do it this quick. But I like it…She actually hit a few more notes that time…

9:18 Paula tells her that was awesome and it was brilliant and wonders why she didn’t sing it like that last night…Randy says it’s just the beginning for her…Simon says he is still a massive fan but she made some bad decisions and that he’ll miss her family screaming at them every week…Kara says she thinks Lil learned something from the competition…Break as Idols come to say goodbye…

So, let me get this straight. Ryan eliminated her quickly AND didn’t let her talk afterward? That was AWESOME! I’m sure she’ll have a lot to say on the conference call tomorrow. Thank goodness it’s only 15 minutes long…