Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Who's Going Home?

As much as I hate to admit it, I was kind of disappointed with tonight’s show. Yes, there were some great performances, but a few (Yes, Kris, I’m talking about you.) should have been so much more.

And speaking of Kris, did anyone else notice during the recap how much his song sounded like Danny’s? Maybe Rickey and the band just really wanted to do jazz tonight…

So who’s going home tonight? I have to believe that Scott’s time is finally over after he slightly mauled the high notes on a classic 80s tune (Still can’t believe Simon called it boring!).

And who will join him in the bottom three (if there is a bottom three)? I think Lil definitely should be one of them, but the other one is up for grabs. Performance-wise it should be Kris (as much as I hate to admit it), but he’s so popular I can’t see that happening. Which means there’s a good chance that Allison could once again say hello to her “familiar chair.” But Anoop could also find himself there again this week.

If I heard Ryan correctly, Flo Rida will be performing tomorrow night, which should be interesting. Remember that it’s on at 9 p.m. after an all new “Lie to Me”…

I’ll see you then…

In the meantime, tell me what you think. Do you agree that Scott is going home or will someone else have to pack their bags?

And was anyone else as disappointed as me that there was no Hall and Oates?...