Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lil Just Can't Keep Her Mouth Shut

Okay, so let’s see how much of the introduction stuff they actually do cut out of the show…

Well, we certainly didn’t cut out any of the dramatic intro. But it was nice to relive the moment Matt was saved, because it did make for good TV, even if I didn’t agree with it…

Vince Neil of Motley Crue in the house…

And Adam is all slicked up…

WOW! 8:03 and the first contestant is singing! NICE!

Lil Rounds, “I’m Every Woman”: 13
Did she hit any of those notes? I think she should have worried a little more about standing still and hitting some notes rather than running all over the stage. And she should have picked a song that actually showed some vocals. Plus, how dare she speak before Simon!

And Paula had to play the sick card, didn’t she?

However, I have to say I agree with Lil this time. No, she wasn’t sound-alike karaoke tonight because a sound-alike would have hit some of the notes.

It’s time for her to go, kids…