Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So Who's Going Home?

I never thought I’d say this after a disco week performance show, but that was a good show! There were some really good performances as some people took some actual risks, while others…

So since it’s a double elimination, I have no idea how they’re going to do this. My guess is that they’ll eliminate one person in each half hour.

So who’s going home?

One of them has to be Lil, doesn’t it? Watching the recap, her performance didn’t even come close to the others.

The second one is a little closer to call, as I think it will come down to Anoop and Matt. I’m going with Anoop since Simon’s trashing of him is the last thing anyone heard and Matt’s got a little bit of emotional momentum going for him.

Which leads me to a question. What if something crazy happened and one of the chosen ones found themselves as one of the two lowest vote-getters. Wouldn’t the judges feel stupid then…

Personally, I would rather Anoop go, just so the save doesn’t end up seeming like such a waste.

What do you guys think? Will Lil’s off-key singing and lousy attitude finally be the end of her? Or will VotefortheWorst.com successfully keep her around?