Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lady GaGa Smokes Out the Place

9:45 See what I mean about those April Fool’s things? They’re shot so badly…We’re back…Ryan intros Lady GaGa doing “Poker Face”…She starts out at the piano. I don’t remember this part of the song, do you?...She’s doing a slow acoustic version of the song with just the piano and the violin…I think the audience is a little confused…The piano is clear and bathed in hot pink light. It’s pretty cool…Now, it’s the song we recognize as the dancers come out and the music starts…It’s going to take them a while to clean out all that smoke out of the studio…Okay what’s with the violin breakdown?...That’s it? Where was the rest of the song?...She just said, “Ladies and gentlemen,” something, but I didn’t get what she said…Ryan doesn’t walk over to her and interrupt her pose. He only turns to the bottom three and says, “Pretty cool, huh?” I have to agree, although it was WAY too short…Ryan asks Simon how many are worth saving and Simon says one. Surely he means Allison and NOT Megan. Megan makes yet another goofy face in response. I think she’s over this whole thing…Break…