Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Did America Get It Right?

So did America get it right? Absolutely, 100 percent, YES!

Now, you would think that after Brooke’s emotional goodbye tonight that I would feel a little guilty for giving her such a hard time. But I’m sorry, Brooke fans, I don’t. She should’ve gone home last week and with the emotional mess she had become, it was truly time for her to go.

Could we actually get the three best vocalists in the top three--Syesha and the Davids--or are we in store for a Daughtry-style shocker next week?

And no, I have no idea what next week’s theme is. Hopefully we’ll hear something tomorrow. I’m hoping for Billboard charts week so we can have something a little more contemporary…

In the meantime, what do you think? Did America get it right?

And I'm sure you've observed that this continues my streak of incorrect elimination predictions. But you know that tonight I really didn't care to be wrong...