Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Last Two Standing

9:20 We’re back…Ryan plugs “So You Think You Can Dance”…Preview video…Wow, we are stalling again, aren’t we?…What is up with Nigel’s Andy Gibb hairstyle?…My boss told me I needed to watch this show. I told her I needed a break after “Idol”…Why does Nigel have a cast on his wrist?…Ryan announces the winner of the Coca-Cola cup design contest…Did Randy really used to be a model?…Syesha, Brooke and David C. are backstage…

9:24 David comes out…Syesha seems resigned to the bottom…I really hope a shocker isn’t coming here…David seems nervous…David tells Ryan he’s concerned that Paula’s “Idol” comment is “the kiss of death” like Simon’s compliment to Carly…He’s safe…

9:25 Syesha and Brooke come out…Ryan says “Here we are again”…Syesha…We’re not actually going to do it now, are we? We’ve got a half hour to go…I didn’t hear Ryan say they’re the bottom two. He just said one is safe and one is going home unless I missed it…Brooke says she kicked into “happy grateful” mode last night. Whatever…Ryan sends them to the couch “to rest for a minute” and Brooke says “We’ll stay as long as we can”…Break…