Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More on the Tour...

So let me say a few more things about the Idols Live tour…

According to an article on USAToday.com, the tour is going back to its old format of each performer getting his or her own set instead of having them do group numbers.

I liked last year’s format of the duets/quartets/groups in varied order with the runner-up performing before the intermission for their own spotlight. So I’m a little disappointed that they’re going back to the old boring way.

I guess they feel that this group is more capable of pulling off their own sets than last year’s. I still say that if season five’s tour had last year’s show, it would have been killer!

I was reminded today that the Huntington show two years ago was a last minute addition, so maybe I shouldn’t be so quick to say the tour is not coming to Huntington at all. But, as of now, it isn’t.

Ticket prices have not been released yet for the Columbus show, but according to Ticketmaster, the Cincinnati show prices will range from $39.50-$68.50. Tickets go on sale May 17th at 10 a.m…

Back in 30...