Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sir Lloyd Webber Speaks

9:06 We’re back…Idols Live Tour plug…Songwriting competition vote reminder. I think tonight is the last night. I already voted and I can guarantee you this year’s song will be another snoozer. More on that later…Recap of the “very dramatic” show. Why is Ryan trying to sell this so hard?…Have I mentioned yet tonight that I love David Cook?…

9:10 Ryan sits down with Sir Lloyd Webber to talk to him…Ryan asks him about Brooke starting over. He says people lose their way all of the time including “the panel last night.” He says that Brooke is wonderful and has a great future and that he really felt for her because she was great in the dress rehearsal. He didn’t answer the question about whether she should have started over again. Brooke does not look happy…He says that Jason made “the most curious song choice” he’s ever heard. In other words, he didn’t like it…Break…