Monday, April 28, 2008

A Mystery Solved...

So, what in the world were Carly and Ryan talking about so intensely during Syesha’s performance?

According to Carly (in her EW.com interview), Ryan was asking about Carly and Syesha being roommates and how they’d picked the most up-tempo songs of the night and how it was funny that both of them ended up in the bottom two.

Ryan, I love you, but I don’t really see how another contestant’s performance is the proper time to analyze the show…

In her interview with reporters (as reported on USAToday.com), Carly said she doesn’t see “Idol” as her second chance since she’s not sure she had a first chance. “I did get signed, but it just never really happened. I see this as the first real experience that I’ve had.”

Ah, Carly. Just when I was starting to like you, you have to go and tick me off again by saying something stupid like that. I would say that a record company dropping $2.2 million on you definitely qualifies as a first chance…