Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Few Thank Yous

So, as we wrap up another “Idol” journey, I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank some people…

My editor, Andrea, for making this thing possible…

My hero, Denise, who saved the day when technical glitches threatened…

Tom Becnel in Sarasota for making me feel really smart and for making me root for a contestant I never would have without him…

And finally, to all of you. I have no idea who most of you are, but I thank you for allowing me onto your computer screens these past five months. “Idol” and this blog have been a great distraction during an otherwise difficult time, so I truly appreciate all of you being here…

But don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere. There are still TV appearances and release dates and all kinds of stuff I still have to tell you about. And I’ll be here for all of it.

I hope you will be too. And please, keep leaving your comments about the finale in the meantime.

Until tomorrow…

Henderson, out!