Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"I am your brother..."

9:06 We’re back…Ryan’s in the mosh pit…He asks the girls to introduce the next act but you can’t understand them. Must be the Jonas Brothers…Yep. They’re doing “SOS”…I know people love them, but I’ve been over them since they wouldn’t admit to “Entertainment Weekly” that “Hannah Montana” helped make their career…By the way, could someone explain this song to me? What are they sending out an SOS about? Their relationship? But I thought they broke up by IM…Justin Guarini in the house…

9:09 Ryan has an older woman on the stage with him named Pat. She has no clue who the Jonas Brothers are…Ryan plays the video of the worst performances. Bring on the “We Are Brothers” guy. We want to sing along!…Crazy chick who wanted to do “actressing”…“Let My People Go” guy…There he is, but we wanted him live…Now they show Randy and Ryan joining with Paula dancing…YEA!!! HERE HE IS!!! WOO-HOO!!! Why hasn’t anyone signed him yet? I really thought he would be the next William Hung…Now he’s joined by the USC Marching Band. NICE!…Renaldo started out rough, but he’s getting into it now. I think they should put this on iTunes…Does he even know the band is there with him?…Paula and Randy come up on stage to dance…The band quits, but he’s still singing…A break cuts him off. Do you think they’ll be able to get him off the stage?…

I think the USC band should play that at all of their games…