Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Praying for Time"

9:41 You’re probably wondering why I didn’t comment on the Cook Guitar Hero commercial earlier? I didn’t see it because I was on a bathroom break, but Denise texted me about it and I was just getting ready to watch it when Archie’s came on. Nice…

9:42 You just know that “Fringe” is going to be a whacked show since it’s coming from J.J. Abrams…

9:42 We’re back…The top 12 return to the stage…Kristy Lee starts out “Faith”…So it is George Michael who’s here…Carly takes over…Ramiele…Am I the only one who thinks this is a little inappropriate…Amanda. Wonder what George is thinking backstage. Do you think he‘s wondering what she just sang?…The guys emerge from behind the girls to sing “Father Figure”…Michael…David H. Am I the only one who finds it ironic that he sang “naked”?…Chikezie…Jason…All of them together…David Cook. Lots of screams…“Freedom”…Where is he?…Archie…David H. and Chikezie…Cook…Jason and Michael…Hernandez. Should’ve voted more for him…Now they’re coming too fast for me to type. But trust me that each of them got their own phrase…Ryan is dancing again…Cook FINALLY intros him…George Michael comes down the stairs to the Idols still singing “Freedom”…Ooh, he gets a dramatic lights down solo…Can he see with those sunglasses on?…I think that’s “Praying for Time.” Isn’t that the song Carrie did on “IGB”?…Talk about a drama queen…If Carrie already did that one on the show, then why wouldn’t he do something else…Paula is crying. Paula, I’m crying because the rumors about your performance are apparently not true…Okay, I’m sorry. He is not a big enough star to deserve this long of a performance. You know there are tons of people watching right now saying, “Hey, isn’t that Carrie’s song?”…The judges give him a standing ovation. I think he and Simon are good friends…Tour plug…What did George just say to Ryan?…After the break…