Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Finally Here! Woo-Hoo!

So, ladies and gentlemen, we are finally here. Finale Week! Woo-hoo! And as irritated with the show as I was earlier--and still am to a certain extent--I have to agree with Simon. This is going to be a humdinger. I predict that it will be the closest finale since Ruben and Clay.

For those of you who have been on this road with me before, you know the next several days will be a giant blur of coin tosses, song choices, interviews and much, much more. And I will do my best to stay on top of all of it.

And for the record, I have not changed my mind. I still feel betrayed by “Idol” and I won’t be as quick to defend it in the future. But I have devoted seven years of my life to this show. I couldn’t turn my back on it if I tried…

Strap in, folks. This is going to be fun…