Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is Jason Ready To Go Home?

So I’ve been saying all week that Jason seems over the whole thing. Now, EW.com is confirming that thought…

In an article about how the top five selected their songs this week, Jason said, “What happens happens. I'll sing and if people like it, they like it. And if they don't, they don't. I'm kind of ready to go home.”

When EW.com followed up on Jason’s comment, he said, “It's been overwhelming. I got 150 balloons yesterday delivered to the studio because people heard I was sick last week. That's cool, but that's just weird”…

It will be interesting to see if these comments affects Jason’s chances next week…

The article also produced one other tidbit about this week’s show. Brooke actually won the opportunity to sing “I’m a Believer,” when she pulled it out of a hat. Who else wanted it? David Archuleta…